28 January 2009

On Friday Tyson and I went to the Astros Caravan stop in College Station. There we met and got autographs from a couple of players and a broadcaster for the Houston Astros, but I would have to say Tyson had the most fun seeing and interacting with their mascot, Junction Jack. It was cute because I told Tyson he was a jackrabbit, so Tyson kept referring to him as a Jack O'Lantern rabbit.

I don't expect this to be up long, but there is actually a couple of seconds of video showing Tyson and I with the players (Michael Bourn and Doug Brocail) while we were posing for a picture. If you want to check it out, go to http://houston.astros.mlb.com/hou/fan_forum/caravan.jsp and then under the video screen click on Michael Bourn's name under the "In My Words" header. There is a minute-long video, and it shows us halfway through.

No comments: